Munnsville, NY (October 29, 2009) - The innovative iCD™ Cutting System found on select Snapper Pro commercial mowers allows better airflow discharge and a superior quality of cut. The slope nose of the deck forces the blades of grass forward and allows them a longer period of time to rise in the chamber before the blades make contact. Features of the iCD™
Cutting System include:
- Newly designed 0.25” thick Marbain steel blades generate greater lift for a precision cut.
- The slope nose has a reinforced leading edge which provides protection where the deck needs it most and reduces front-end blowout.
- Models feature industry exclusive Hercules® cast-iron and cast-aluminum greaseable spindles.
- Baffle chamber design increases airflow and reduces clumping.
- Extra wide chute opening for greater dispersal of grass.
- Center point is offset to allow for supreme cutting and excellent discharge.
- Striping kit is standard on all iCD™ decks.
For more information on which Snapper Pro models tout the iCD™ Cutting System, visit www.snapperpro.com. The Snapper Pro brand is part of the Briggs & Stratton Yard Power Products Group, a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lawn and garden and turf care through its Ferris®, Simplicity®, Snapper®, Snapper Pro®, Giant-Vac® and Allis-Chalmers® brands. Briggs & Stratton Corporation is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries.
For more information, contact:
Marketing & Advertising Manager
315-495-0100 ext.267 / firstname.lastname@example.org