Munnsville, NY (October 29, 2009) - The new Snapper Pro S200xt features rugged, fully-enclosed ZT-5400 Hydro-Gear commercial powertrains. This new transmission option combines with a Briggs & Stratton 28-hp Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™and a 61" iCD™ Cutting System to create a "best in class" commercial mid-mount zero-turn mower.
With a top speed of up to 10 mph, the Snapper Pro S200xt mows up to six acres per hour (based on 80% efficiency). The innovative iCD Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
The S200xt At A Glance
- 28-hp Vanguard BIG BLOCK engine
- ZT-5400 Hydro-Gear commercial powertrains
- 61" iCD™ Cutting System
- Two-stage industrial remote air cleaner
- Heavy-duty 2" x 2" seven-gauge steel frame rails
- Twin 5-gallon rotational molded fuel tanks with large filler neck
For more information or to locate your nearest Snapper Pro dealer, visit www.snapperpro.com.
For more information, contact:
Marketing & Advertising Manager
315-495-0100 ext.267 / email@example.com