Milwaukee, Wis., (October 27. 2011)—For commercial cutters interested in performance and durability at an affordable price, Snapper Pro now offers eight models in its popular S200xt mid-mount zero turn line-up.
Featuring Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™, new Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ or Kawasaki FX engine options, the 200xt is available in 25.5-, 28-, 30-, 32- and 36-gross hp* models. A dual Hydro-Gear® Commercial™ ZT-5400 drive system delivers unmatched power, while 61” or 72” cutting decks assure a high quality of cut.
“The S200xt is a mowing beast,” says Bill Shea, Vice President of Commercial Sales for the Briggs & Stratton Power Products Group. “There’s no other way to describe this unit. It’s tough, it’s fast and it’s productive. The S200xt mows up to six acres per hour based on 80% efficiency.”
“Importantly, the Snapper Pro S200xt line-up is also very affordable,” Shea emphasizes. “This unit is a true commercial mid-mount zero turn mower starting at $6999.**”
The Snapper Pro S200xt At A Glance
- Rugged Briggs & Stratton Vanguard BIG BLOCK, Commercial Turf Series of Kawasaki FX engine
- Two-stage industrial air cleaner (Vanguard and Kawasaki engines)
- Hydro-Gear Commercial ZT-5400 powertrain
- Heavy-duty 2” x 2” 7-gauge steel frame
- 61” or 72” heavy-duty mower decks with cast-iron greaseable spindles
- Twin 5-gallon fuel tank (single 5-gallon tank on 28-gross hp model)
- Premium, adjustable seat with optional suspension platform
For more information on the Snapper Pro S200xt, visit www.snapperpro.com.
For more information, contact:
Director of Dealer Channel Marketing
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J1940 as rated by engine manufacturer.
**Model featuring 28-gross hp Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series engine and 61” deck.