The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions. Every component works together to achieve superior cut quality. The deck design and the extra wide opening allows for a more even and greater dispersal of clippings. Our exceptionally strong 1/4" thick Marbain steel blades generate greater lift for a precision cut and require less frequent sharpening. The shell features a sloped nose design which allows the blades of grass to rise in the chamber before making contact with the blades and also reduces the amount of clippings that are discharged from the front. The leading edge of the deck is reinforced to add strength to where the deck needs it most. Our cast-iron and cast-aluminum spindles are greaseable to maximize longevity. The flexible rubber discharge chutes reduce damage when they come in contact with objects.
It's All About The Cut
1. Flexible recycled rubber discharge chute reduces contact damage
2. Extra wide discharge opening evenly disperses grass clippings
3. Multi-layer heavy-gauge steel construction for maximum strength
4. Reinforced leading edge provides protection where the deck needs it most
5. Center point is offset, optimizing airflow for discharge
6. Slope nose design reduces the amount of clippings discharged from the front
7. Deck step allows for easy entry and exit from the operator’s compartment
Thick 0.25" Marbain® Steel Blades, designed for longer life, generate greater lift for a precision cut.
Cast-iron greaseable spindles for longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting, 6-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1" shaft with 2.5" x 1" dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.